At our February full staff meeting, all staff members were commended for their excellent work, accomplishments, and achievements throughout 2011. Family engagement efforts, team investigations, team decision-making strategies, permanency practices, and technological support for the casework functions are just a few of the areas where staff excelled during 2011. Additionally, the specific achievements of individuals in five categories were highlighted and recognized during the meeting. These five staff members, who were nominated by their peers for recognition, excelled in particular areas of achievement during 2011.
Congratulations! The award winners for 2011, are as follows:
- Commitment to Excellence - Patricia Calicyo
- Most Valuable Person - Lisa Mongan
- Distinguished New Employee - Susan Cressman
- Distinguished Veteran Employee - Kristin Pennings
- Commitment to Volunteerism - Thomas Lacey