Expungement Notification

Expungement Process
There is confusion that surrounds the concept of Juvenile Records.

Do I have one?, What is it?, How can I get rid of it?, are questions often asked of the county.

This information will attempt to answer these questions.
Forms & Fees
You and/or your attorney must submit the following forms to the Juvenile Clerk of Court Office located at 540 Port Indian Road, Norristown, PA 19403 when filing for the expungement of juvenile records.
  • Joinder of District Attorney
  • Petition To Expunge
  • Order of Expungement
  • Verification

When filing your Petition To Expunge, you must also submit a payment for the filing fee. We accept payments in the form of cash, check, money order and credit card (Visa and Mastercard). Checks and money orders should be made payable to "Montgomery County Clerk of Courts."

Note: Any returned checks due to insufficient funds will be subject to an additional fee and will halt the expungement process from moving forward.