REMOTE TELECONFERENCE FOR YOUR SCHEDULED SUPPORT CONFERENCE
In light of the current Public Health Emergency and the PA Statewide Judicial Emergency, your scheduled conference, noted on the Order of Court you have received by USPS mail, will be held remotely by teleconference at the ordered date and time.
To prepare for your upcoming conference, you must provide our office with the following information/documentation NO LATER THAN (7) DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED CONFERENCE DATE AND TIME NOTED ON THE ATTACHED ORDER OF COURT:
- You are required to submit the below applicable documents to our office (7) days prior to your scheduled conference:
- A copy of your current valid driver’s license or other photo identification (i.e. Passport, school ID);
- A true copy of your most recent Federal Income Tax Return, including W-2s, as filed;
- Your pay stubs for the preceding six (6) months;
- Net income from business or dealings in property;
- All business tax returns with all schedules and attachments, if applicable;
- Verification of child care expenses;
- Proof of medical coverage which you may have, or may have available to you;
- If a physician has determined that a medical condition affects your ability to earn income you must obtain a Physician Verification Form, sign it, and have it completed by your doctor;
- Information relating to professional licenses;
- You may submit any of the above documents, (7) days prior to your scheduled conference, by:
- Scan/Email: RemoteTeleconferencesMontgomery@PACSES.COM;
- Fax - 610-239-9637;
- Mail - Montgomery County Domestic Relations, PO Box 311, Norristown, PA 19404-0311;
- Online upload - After your conference has been scheduled you will be emailed a link, to the email address we have on file, to upload all applicable documents to. Depending on your email provider, if you do not receive the document submission email from our office, please check your junk folder;
- You may not take pictures of documents you plan to submit to our office with your mobile device. If you have either an iOS (Apple) or Android smartphone, your device has the ability to "scan" documents from these devices. Follow the below how-to-guides made available by the device manufacturers;
- You are also required to download, complete, and return the following forms (7) days prior to your scheduled conference:
- Documents used to calculate support, cannot be photo-copied and mailed to the opposing party and/or counsel the day of your conference. These documents will be transferred electronically.
- The conference officer will initiate the phone call within approximately (15) minutes of the scheduled start time of your conference.
- If you do not answer the call, at the phone number you have provided when you are called, the conference will take place in your absence and an order may be entered or your complaint/petition may be dismissed.
Failure to adhere to these instructions, provide all required documents, and/or if the required documents are not received at least (7) days prior to the date of your conference, your complaint/petition may be dismissed or an order may be entered/modified.