Montgomery County Office of Public Health Flu Clinics
October and November 2020
The flu shot is offered at no cost to individuals age 6 months and older who live, work, or go to school in Montgomery County.
Appointments are required for all locations.
Make an appointment by clicking on the button next to the location you'd like to attend and complete the screening forms. You can also call 610-278-5145 and speak to someone who can help you register.
- You must use Google Chrome, Edge, or Firefox to make an appointment. Do NOT use Internet Explorer.
- Each person getting a flu shot will need their own appointment.
- Only individuals with appointments who have submitted their online registration forms for the selected clinic will receive a flu shot.
- You do not need to print any paperwork.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please cancel in your Solv account or call 610-278-5145.
All walk-up sites are closed Thursday, 10/29 due to the weather.
Upper Perkiomen Middle School
901 Montgomery Avenue
Pennsburg, PA 18073
Cheltenham High School
500 Rices Mill Road
Wyncote, PA 19095
Friday, 10/16 and Saturday, 10/17
340 DeKalb Pike (enter off of Route 202/DeKalb Pk)
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Friday, 10/23 and Saturday, 10/24
when you arrive at your appointment
- Please wear a short-sleeved shirt especially if you are attending one of OPH’s Drive-Thru Influenza Vaccination (Flu Shot) Clinics.
- If you have children, please have their coats off prior to seeing the nurse.
- Drive-thru only: All passengers will need to remain in their car. All children in car seats need to stay secured in their car seats at all times.
If you experience symptoms* of COVID-19 within 48 hours of your appointment or have been in close physical contact with a person who is known to have COVID-19, or you are isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, you should not attend a Montgomery County Office of Public Health Influenza Vaccination (Flu shot) Clinic. This is for your safety and the safety of our staff and clients.
*Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
Locations that offer Flu Shots
Need a reminder to get your annual flu shot this season? Text MONTCOFLU to 47177! This flu season, Montgomery County Immunization Coalition (MCIC), Montgomery County Office of Public Health, and Families Fighting Flu are partnering together to increase flu vaccination rates through text message reminders. Once you text, you will be signed up to receive personalized flu-related information about where you can go to get your flu shot.
Get Your Flu Shot during National Diabetes Awareness Month!
November is National Diabetes Month, an annual observance to raise awareness about diabetes. Flu shots are especially important for people with certain underlying medical conditions, like asthma, heart disease, and diabetes. People with these types of conditions are at higher risk of developing serious complications from flu.