- View the forms library for all forms associated with the Prothonotary's Office.
- Interpreter Request Forms - If using Chrome or Firefox, you will need to download the form and open it in Adobe Reader before filling out and emailing.
- Court Appointment Application Form - Please fill out form using the instructions below "Filling Out Forms In Adobe Acrobat Reader", then print the form and mail it to the address provided in the form.
Viewing the Forms
To view the form, go to the forms library and click on the form you wish to view.
A new window should open up, and the form should appear in this window. If it does not, you either do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader correctly installed or there could be another problem.
If you need help using the Adobe Acrobat Reader program, please visit Adobe's support website.
Filling Out Forms in Adobe Acrobat Reader
To fill out a form:
- Select the hand tool.
- Position the cursor inside the form field. The I-beam cursor allows you to type text. The arrow cursor allows you to select the field.
- After entering the text or selecting an item, choose from the following:
- Press Tab to accept the field change and go to the next field
- Press Shift+Tab to accept the field change and go to the previous field
- Press Return or Enter to accept the field change and deselect the current field
- Press the Escape key to eject the field change and deselect the current field, if you press the Escape key a second time and you are in Full Screen mode, you will exit out of Full Screen mode.