Montgomery County/Chester Valley Trail Construction Timeline
TEMPORARY TRAIL CLOSURES
CHESTER VALLEY TRAIL
No alerts at this time.
Cross County Trail
Due to frequent rains and overnight freezing temperatures, standing water may freeze into ice. The trail will remain closed until conditions improve.
Be advised that the Fetters Mill Road bridge over the Pennypack Creek is closed until further notice. Access to the trail and the post office is from the Huntingdon Pike side only.
Until further notice the Perkiomen Trail will be closed from the Crusher Road Parking lot to the Lost Corner Parking lot in order to fix gas main connections.
Schuylkill River Trail
- Schuylkill River Trail paving/repairs: The trail will be experiencing construction work between Ernest Station Road and Station Avenue in the Conshohocken/Spring Mill area starting 5/29/2018. There may be delays and rolling temporary closures as the work progresses. The work is scheduled to end in late July. Please follow all signage and instructions. Exercise caution at all times. Work will not commence on the weekends.
- Construction to Begin on New Portion of Schuylkill River Trail in Pottstown
- Due to the large project on Lafayette Street in Norristown, the Schuylkill River Trail can be impacted. PLEASE OBSERVE THE DISMOUNT SIGNS AS YOU APPROACH ROSS STREET.
Due to heavy rain accumulation and freezing overnight temperatures, the Wissahickon Trail is closed until the trail is clear of mud and water/ice.
- Be advised the West Valley Green Road bridge over the Wissahickon Creek is closed until further notice. Access to the trail can be from the Ft. Washington State Park Day Use Area off W. Mill Road or the Phila. Cricket Club parking area coming in from Stenton Ave.
- The end of the trail near Stenton Avenue is closed due to township construction. Please exercise caution and keep clear of the area.