Domestic Relations


Effective Monday, June 1, 2020 the Montgomery County Domestic Relations Office will resume operations pursuant to the courts reopening plans but will remain closed to the public until further notice.

Domestic relations conferences and Hearing will begin as follows using advanced communication technology: 

Remote Intake phone interviews - Monday, June 1, 2020

support establishment and modification conferences - Monday, June 3, 2020

support enforcement conferences - Monday, July 13, 2020

support establishment and modification hearings - Monday, august 3, 2020

If you have received and Order of Court for a conference and/or hearing, please visit the below pages dedicated to assist clients prepare for them:

To contact our office at this time, please call us at 610-278-3646, send an email to CS-MONTGOMERY@PACSES.COM, or send a fax to 610-239-9637. When communicating with our office, please make sure to include either your PACSES Case ID (9-digits) or your PACSES Member ID (10-digits) on all correspondence.


  1. Required Support Hearing Forms with adopted Local Rule Change

    Effective Wednesday, January 2, 2019 the below forms Read on...
  2. You can now begin the support application process online.

    Online requests use a series of questions to complete documents to be forwarded to your county Domestic Relations Section (DRS). Read on...
  3. Payments can now be made using MoneyGram!

    Non-custodial parents can now make payments using MoneyGram! Read on...
View All

ways we serve

The Montgomery County Domestic Relations Office establishes paternity and determines and enforces child and spousal support orders in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations, statutes, and rules of civil procedure. 


Available Services

About the Department

Located in the city of Norristown, our department is one of 67 county domestic relations sections within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Domestic Relations is a part of the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas. It helps the court establish and enforce court orders for child support and spousal support. For more details, view the full description of the department



Representation by an Attorney 

In all matters scheduled by the Domestic Relations Section, you have a right to have an attorney present, but it is not required. Attorneys can give you helpful advice about legal matters related to your case. The decision is yours as to whether or not you choose to have an attorney with you when you come to Domestic Relations. 

Occasionally, a person may be provided an attorney by the court at no charge. This most often happens when cases involve parties who are in different states or counties and in cases in which there is a question about the paternity of the child (who the father is). 

If you want to have a lawyer, but do not know one, you may seek one through the Montgomery County Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service

Contact Disclaimer

Please do not telephone or write to any judge or hearing officer about your case. Judges and hearing officers are not permitted to give advice or discuss cases outside the courtroom or hearing room. Contact Domestic Relations using the contact info provided when you need help with your case.