2021 Community Development Block Grant / Emergency Solutions Grant / Homeless Assistance Program
APPLICATION and GUIDELINES
The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) and Homeless Assistance Program (HAP) application is in seven (7) sections. You will need to download one of the Application Forms to include with Section 4. These sections can be downloaded and printed out separately. **Note** This application's formatting may be a little different from the hard copy's formatting, please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or to request an original copy.
ACROBAT READER and MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT
CDBG/Click on the separate sections to download them.
/hap APPLICATION esg
2015 Montgomery County Housing Inventory Chart
STEP 1Read Sections 1 - 7 below. For technical assistance, our staff is available at (610) 278-3540.
- Section 1 - General Introduction
- Section 2 - Programs
- Section 3 - Definitions
- Section 4 - Eligible Activities. Read the description of the eligible activities then download the one most appropriate Application Form below for your project.
- Section 5 - Certifications and Assurances. Must be submitted with
- Section 6 - Application Instructions and Required Forms. Must be submitted with
application. Download "Application Cover Sheet", appropriate "Sources and Uses Form" and "Detailed Project Cost Form" to be submitted with application.
- Section 7 - Other Program Requirements
STEP 2Determine the Priority Need for your application and the Priority Level. Priority Needs and Priority Levels are located in the FY 2020 – 2024 Consolidated Plan Section SP-25 Priority Needs - 91.215(a)(2) on pages 140 through 150.
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and FY 2020 Annual Action Plan – PART ONE
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and FY 2020 Annual Action Plan – PART TWO
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and FY 2020 Annual Action Plan – PART THREE
STEP 3Choose one of the Application Forms most appropriate for your chosen Priority Needs. Include this completed Application Form in Section 4 of the application.
(One of these to be added to Section 4 of the application)
- Emergency Shelters Minimum Habitability & Lead Based Paints Requirements
- Fair Housing Activities Application Form
- Homeless Services Application (CDBG, ESG & HAP)
- Housing Multi-Family Rehabilitation Application Form
- Housing Single-Family Rehabilitation Application Form
- Planning Activities Application Form
- Public Facilities Application Form
- Public Improvements Application Form
- Public Services Application Form
- Removal of Architectural Barriers Application Form
Click on the link below to view maps displaying Census Tracts, Block Groups, and low and moderate income data for your municipality.
Click above image on Low- and Moderate-Income Summary Data page to open the mapping application.Click on the link below to view Congressional District Maps
Verify data from the Census Block Group map with data from the HUD LMISD spreadsheet linked here:
Review entire application. Refer to Section 6 page 1 for instructions and required forms. Use