Who can we see in our Public Health Center Immunization Clinics?
Children and adolescents 0-18 years old who live or attend school in Montgomery County and who
- Do not have health insurance, or
- Have health insurance but it doesn't cover vaccines, or
- Are on Medical Assistance, or
- Are American Indian or Alaska Native
Do You Need An Appointment?
Yes. You need an appointment to attend a clinic. Please call the public health center you wish to attend between 8am-3pm, Monday-Friday to make an appointment.
Does a parent or guardian need to attend if your child is under age 18?
Yes. A parent or guardian must come with children under age 18.
Norristown Public Health Center
1430 DeKalb Street
Norristown, PA 19404
(Entrance to the clinic is off DeKalb Street)
Monday: 8:30pm - 3:00pm
Pottstown Public Health Center
364 King Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
Wednesday: 2:30pm - 6:00pm
The Norristown and Pottstown Public Health Centers are closed on all federal holidays.
Back to School Tdap and Meningococcal (MenACWY) Vaccine Information
Don’t wait - Vaccinate now! For a limited time, NO COST Tdap and MenACWY vaccines, which are needed for school, are now available for children and adolescents age 11 and older at County-run COVID-19 vaccination clinics!
Who can receive a TDAP and/or MENACWY Vaccine at the County-run COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics?
Children & Adolescents who live or attend school in Montgomery County regardless of health insurance. If you have health insurance, please bring your insurance cards.
Where and when can you receive these vaccines?
These vaccines are available at the County-run COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics.
Do you need to make an appointment?
No. Walk-ins are welcome but appointments are preferred. Please register and make an appointment by clicking here.
Do you need to bring your immunization records?
No. But you must bring a copy of the school nurse's letter stating that your child or adolescent needs one or both of these vaccines to attend school. If you did not receive a letter from your school nurse, you must bring an up-to-date immunization record for your child or adolescent.
Where can I go if my child or adolescent needs other immunizations besides Tdap and MenACWY?
When you arrive for your appointment-
- YOU WILL BE SCREENED FOR COVID- 19.
- If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 72 hours prior to our appointment or have been in close physical contact with a person who is known to have COVID-19, or you are isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, please call and reschedule your appointment. This is for your safety and the safety of our staff and clients. COVID-19 symptoms are: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- You will need to wear a mask/face covering (unless under 2 years of age).
- Only one parent or guardian should attend, and no other siblings should attend the appointment.
If you fail the COVID 19 screening, or bring anyone with you that is not scheduled for an immunization appointment, except for the parent or guardian accompanying the child or adolescent, you will be turned away. This is for the safety of our staff and other clients. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.