Who Can we serve?
- Children and adolescents who live or attend school in Montgomery County.
- Children and adolescents who do not have health insurance
- Children and adolescents who have health insurance but it doesn’t cover vaccines
- Children 0-18 years old on Medical Assistance or American Indian or Alaska Native
Do You Need An Appointment?
Yes. You need an appointment to attend a clinic. Please call the
public health center you wish to attend between 8am-3pm, Monday-Friday to
make an appointment.
Does a parent or gurdian need to attend if your child is under age 18?
Yes. A parent or guardian must come with children under age 18.
Norristown Public Health Center
1430 DeKalb Street
Norristown, PA 19404
(Entrance to the clinic is off DeKalb Street)
Monday: 8:30pm - 3:00pm
Pottstown Public Health Center
364 King Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
Wednesday: 2:30pm - 6:00pm
The Norristown and Pottstown Public Health Centers are closed on all federal holidays.
When you arrive for your appointment-
- YOU WILL BE SCREENED FOR COVID- 19.
- If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 72 hours prior to our appointment or have been in close physical contact with a person who is known to have COVID-19, or you are isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, please call and reschedule your appointment. This is for your safety and the safety of our staff and clients. COVID-19 symptoms are: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- You will need to wear a mask/face covering (unless under 2 years of age).
- Only one parent or guardian should attend, and no other siblings should attend the appointment.
If you fail the COVID 19 screening, or bring anyone with you that is not scheduled for an immunization appointment, except for the parent or guardian accompanying the child or adolescent, you will be turned away. This is for the safety of our staff and other clients. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.