Volunteer During Elections
Interested in volunteering this election season? Here are some places you can get involved:
- The Committee of Seventy
Please direct all questions and inquiries to Seventy staff members Luke McKinstry at 215-557-3600 ext. 112 and Robert Biron at 615-557-3600, ext. 110.
- ElderNet of Lower Merion-Narberth
Contact Beth Fast, Volunteer Director at 610-525-0706 or by email.
- The League of Women Voters of Montgomery County
Contact the league by email.
- Montgomery County Aging and Adult Services
- Montgomery County Democratic Committee
- Montgomery County Republican Committee
- Montgomery County Voter Services
Contact John W. Jordan, director of civic engagement NAACP of Pennsylvania, at 215-715-5681.
- The Pennsylvania Voter ID Coalition is composed of 145 organizations that have convened to conduct non-partisan education activities about Pennsylvania's new voter ID law.
Contact Luke McKinstry at the Committee of Seventy at 215-557-3600 ext. 112.
- RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program) of Montgomery County
For information about volunteering email.
- TransNet is the county-wide service of reduced rate transportation for the elderly within their own communities through a shared ride system. To volunteer as a Senior Ambassador to TransNet, or to register for transportation services, call 215-542-7433, or apply at http://www.suburbantransit.org/shared-ride.
If there are other election-related volunteer opportunities that you would like us to consider, please email the county.