The Elder Access to Justice Roundtable was created to bring together diverse representatives of the community to raise awareness, prevent, identify and address elder abuse, neglect and exploitation by enhancing communication, identifying systemic problems, sponsoring training, and improving access to justice and services in Montgomery County.
The Roundtable meets monthly with a membership representing such wide-ranging groups as police, the County Sheriff, the District Attorney and Public Defender’s offices, health care and senior providers, legal advocates for seniors, hospitals, community advocates, judges from several Montgomery County judicial systems, the Recorder of Deeds, and members of the Office on Aging, Departments of Health, Veterans Affairs and Coroner’s office. This broad array of professionals touch the lives of seniors in varied ways but come together to share information, expertise and concern for the senior population of Montgomery County.s
Speaker's Bureau - Montgomery County's Elder Access to Justice Roundtable's Speaker's Bureau offers free presentations to local organizations. To inquire more about the program, please e-mail: email@example.com
Roundtable Member Organizations
- Abington Health-The Muller Institute for Senior Health
- Alzheimer's Association Delaware Valley Chapter
- Center for Advocacy for the Rights and Interests of Elderly (CARIE)
- Cheltenham Township Police Department
- David A. Jaskowiak, Esq.
- Dr. Kenneth Carroll
- Elder Law Offices of Robert C. Gerhard III Exq.
- Law Offices of Michelle C. Berk, P.C.
- Montco Elder Law/Ferrino Law Office
- Montgomery County Aging and Adult Services
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Commissioners
- Montgomery County Coroner's Office
- Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas
- Montgomery County Department of Veterans Affairs
- Montgomery County Detectives
- Montgomery County District Attorneys Office
- Montgomery County Emergency Services
- Montgomery County Health Department
- Montgomery County Office of Housing and Community Development
- Montgomery County Orphans' Court
- Montgomery County Public Defenders Office
- Montgomery County Recorder of Deeds
- Montgomery County Register of Wills
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office
- Only Senior Matters, LLC-Natalie Landro, Senior Advocate
- Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office
- Pennsylvania Chiefs of Police Association
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
- Senior Adult Activities Center of Montgomery County
- SeniorLAW Center
- Shafer Elder Law - Jacqueline J. Shafer, Esq.
- Suburban Geriatrics
- Temple University Institute on Protective Services
- The Women's Center of Montgomery County
- Upper Merion Township Police Department
- Zabowski Law, LLC